Friday, August 6, 2010

"I Don't Know"

Overused by store workers in the US, this is one line that is seldom used by salespeople here in Bangalore.

Any store I go to, any question I ask, I always get an answer. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's a little off. Sometimes it's pure fiction. But it's never "I don't know.".

Also, everybody who needs to come home to install or fix something, will always be here in 15 minutes. That's what they say. Nobody ever says that they are stuck in traffic, they have many customers to attend to, and they don't know when they can get to you. They'll always be here in 15 minutes, no matter where they are. Ofcourse, I have got to be out of mind to really expect them to be here in 15 minutes, or even an hour, or even that same day. I know that now. One lives and learns.

2 comments:

d said...

aps - like i am waiting for you to call me again as i have explained my phone broke and i lost your number :-) i know how silly that sounds, but its true!

d said...

ps - i know you have your hands full (in more ways than one!) but pl call ok?